Welcome to Andrea’s Childminding Services
My name is Andrea and we are an OFSTED registered Childminders resident in Bacup, Lancashire, with my Husband and our two Children, a daughter aged 16 and a son aged 12.
We are Ofsted Quality Rates as OUTSTANDING
I work towards the EYFS standards.
We aim to provide a happy, friendly, secure and caring home from home environment which meets both the needs of the children and the parent. We live close to Bacup town centre and open countryside where I regularly take the children in my care for a short walk to get some fresh air.
We organise trips out to local parks, play-gyms, play groups, museums, the zoo, shops and in the Summer Months we take day trips to the beach.
We live close to local schools and amenities, most of which are walking distance away but I also have a 9 seater Minivan and a secondary People Carrier of 7 Seats which are used for transporting the children in our care to the various locations.
We use a system called baby’s days to update dairies, photos and your child’s development/progress. If your child is already in our system you can access all your child’s details from here.
- I am a OFSTED registered childminder. Graded OUTSTANDING. Please Click here
- a member of PACEY.
I have worked as a childminder since Sep 2005 and have had the privilege of looking after many children from the age of 2 months of age upwards. I currently work alongside my husband Hakan who also has an NVQ level 3 in childcare.
- How to manage a home-based childcare course
- Paediatric first aid 12-hour course
- NVQ child care and development level 3
- Food Hygiene level 2
- Safeguarding course level 1
- I operate Monday to Friday from 7.30 am-5: 30 pm, however, am willing to be flexible and will try to accommodate hours outside of these times if at all possible.
- I currently do school drop-off and pick-up from Thorn primary school.
My Fees and what’s included.
- refreshments will be available all day,
- I work towards the “smile for life”, which means I encourage children to drink either water or milk whenever possible.
- Breakfast and Lunch is included in my fees.
- Snack tea.
- Healthy snacks will be provided
- please visit my facebook page Click here